Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Cat Rock, Part II

From Dave Brigham:

After thoroughly exploring Cat Rock, the old skill hill in Weston, Mass., I scampered down the hill and into the surrounding woods (see July 27, 2012, "Cat Rock, Part I").

I had a nice hike around a small pond, through some verdant fields and past beautiful old trees. But what did I end up taking pictures of?

Rocket? Outside office Junk, close up Old...something-or-other

These pictures are from some sort of industrial/corporate garbage dump at the fringe of Cat Rock Park.

Cellar hole

This is a cellar hole that's across a small brook from the baseball field at the bottom of the old ski hill.

For more on Cat Rock, see May 21, 2012, "Graffiti Week, Part I."

No comments:

Post a Comment

More Military Relics in the Home of the American Revolution

From Dave Brigham: My hour-long hike through the Annursnac-Baptist Brook Conservation Area would have been perfect, but for the distant wh...