Friday, May 20, 2011

Weare Is the Owner?

From Heidi Waugaman-Page:

I took these pictures during an excursion to Weare, NH. These images are of an old garage and house across the street that have had no activity since I moved to Deering eight years ago. I always love stopping by and just looking in the windows at all the cars that someone apparently loved a long time ago. Now the place is falling apart more each year and it’s a shame that the autos are, too.

20110327WeareNH03_R

20110327WeareNH39_R

20110327WeareNH26_R

20110327WeareNH20_R

20110327WeareNH12_R

4 comments:

  1. Love that Continential tail fin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, did you happen to get an address of this place, or any place near it? I want to stop by

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll pass along your request to Heidi, who wrote this post and took the photos.

      Delete

A Sharp Old Factory in Collinsville, CT

From Dave Brigham: Before exploring Collinsville, CT, earlier this year, I think the last (and only) time I'd been there was in the ...