Saturday, March 18, 2023

March Sadness

From Mick Melvin:

I come bearing good news!

Less than two weeks after mentioning that I hoped Mick Melvin would grace the blog's pages again, he sent me the photos and post below (see March 4, 2023, "Happy 13th Anniversary to the Blog!"). I couldn't be happier to welcome him back into the fold! -- DB

In honor of March Madness and the NCAA tournament, I thought this would be appropriate for my first post in quite a while. I took a stroll in West Hartford, CT, near Conard High School a couple of years ago and came across this gem.

I guess they don’t use this basket much. If it were in my driveway, those bushes would be toast.

I plan on taking another stroll in that neighborhood to see the progress. I will keep you all posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Shire of Worcester, Part the Fourth

From Dave Brigham: I explore plenty of gritty neighborhoods in service of this blog, but I rarely get the chance to make photos of strip c...