Monday, June 25, 2018

Vacancy, But No Rooms

From Dave Brigham:

So there I was, minding my own business outside the Dunkin' Donuts near the North Station subway stop waiting for my son, when I looked down.

I haven't taken a lot of shots of these tiled mosaic business entrances, but I think they're very cool. I was unable to find out much about the Hotel Ketterer. I found a photo online of a shot glass for sale that says "HOTEL KETTERER LADIES AND GENTLEMEN'S CAFE," as well as a June 1916 article from the Cambridge Sentinel that refers to the hotel as "famous." I have no idea when it opened or closed.

1 comment:

More Military Relics in the Home of the American Revolution

From Dave Brigham: My hour-long hike through the Annursnac-Baptist Brook Conservation Area would have been perfect, but for the distant wh...