Friday, January 13, 2012

Peaceful Rest

From Dave Brigham:

I don't have much to say about these pictures. They were taken at the Mt. Feake Cemetery in Waltham, MA. I don't shoot black-and-white much, but this place, on a cold, gray day, seemed like a good opportunity to practice those skills.

I call this picture "Class conflict," because of the two simple, low-slung stones looking up at the obelisk behind them.


Class conflict

In this one, I like the juxtaposition of the cracked sign with the proud, elegant statue behind it.


River Avenue

There are so many neat grave markers with cool patterns worn in over decades and centuries of wind and foul weather.


Thy will be done

I like the variety that this shot showcases.


Old stones

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Balance Draws a Red Line with Diner

From Dave Brigham: I can't be expected to know everything about the backside of America, nor of Massachusetts or even of Boston. But I...