Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Look, Up On the Restaurant....

From Dave Brigham:

Plane vs. Building #3

I'd taken a handful of rides on the Blue Line of Boston's subway system with my son before I noticed this place. Situated directly across the street from the Suffolk Downs stop on Bennington Street in East Boston, the restaurant is closed, but it appears to have changed hands a few times in recent years, so perhaps it will reopen.

Judging from a handful of Yelp reviews I read, I get the feeling this place used to be quite the hopping karaoke dive bar/Italian restaurant before turning into an Italian/Columbian hybrid.

Here's hoping somebody kick starts it again. Obviously the building needs some work on the outside, and on the inside as well, I'm sure. Just don't touch that airplane!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Sharp Old Factory in Collinsville, CT

From Dave Brigham: Before exploring Collinsville, CT, earlier this year, I think the last (and only) time I'd been there was in the ...